MasterLube specializes in preventative maintenance for your vehicle.
Auto technicians say the key to keeping vehicles running well-today and down the road-is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics.
A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 25% of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 13% had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 18% had dirty air filters.
- 17% had inadequate cooling protection.
- 16% needed new windshield wiper and 27% had low or contaminated washer fluid.
- 18% needed new belts.
Inspections are vital to your vehicle’s proper operation, longevity, and safety. Inspections include checking fluid levels, tires, lights and other system components. After the inspections are complete, qualified technicians review any problems that may have been found and give you information about proper vehicle maintenance and repair. Take a look around our store or ask one of our qualified technicians about our maintenance and safety programs. We are happy to provide information and education about one of your most important and valuable assets – your vehicle.